top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know when Capital One will take over Kohl's card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by octoblonde View Post
    Nokia, I asked my Dad if he'd list me as an authorized user after I am discharged and I'm waiting for an answer, lol. I mainly use my Kohl's charge online. I don't have any local friends who have a Kohl's charge. I wish I did, though.

Freddie, it's good to know they still send discounts and you can still receive Kohl's Cash if you don't use the card. Do they ever send 30% codes via email?

Thanks!
    I love that store!! When they have there 30% off i make sure i fine something that i can use off the clearance rack...lol

Comment

Originally posted by octoblonde View Post
      Nokia, I asked my Dad if he'd list me as an authorized user after I am discharged and I'm waiting for an answer, lol. I mainly use my Kohl's charge online. I don't have any local friends who have a Kohl's charge. I wish I did, though.

Freddie, it's good to know they still send discounts and you can still receive Kohl's Cash if you don't use the card. Do they ever send 30% codes via email?

Thanks!
      Yes I didn't even have to print the coupon out. I just showed the cashier my email on my phone
      "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
        If you sign up for Kohl's emails you still get the coupon codes and kohls cash is offered to anyone who spends $50 weather it's cash or charge when kohls cash is being offered.
        You are given more and better by having the card and receive lots of stuff that others do not receive via the regular mail. I use the card once every three months or so and pay it off. As soon as I use the card or pay it off, I receive in the mail a extensive discount offers not offered to the public of 30% off and more of regular and sale items and sometimes an exclusive offer of 10% or 15% more on top of that. This is done to entice you to get in the store more and charge more. Anyone can get any store's regular offers off the internet as to discount codes but the exclusive offers are given to charge holders and your card has to be used to obtain them.

I notice that when I don't shop there regularly I receive more enticing offers that are not available to those without a charge card.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

I find the same things with my Victoria's Secret Card. You really do get amazing coupons with the card. One reason I'm thrilled it survived the BK (so far).
          A fresh start is a beautiful thing. And I'm not an attorney, just opinionated!

Comment

I'm (soon to be past tense, lol) a Kohl's charge Most Valued Customer, meaning I've charged a certain amount per year. You get extra coupons for being an MVC. I will miss that card SO much. You can get ridiculously great deals on everything from clothing and shoes to bath towels to coffee. I think I would actually be tempted to bribe someone to add me as an authorized user, lol.

Comment

My Kohl's account was NOT closed during/after BK Chapter 7 and I am now over a year out after discharge. Almost every other creditor did. Just wanted to let you know--you might escape unscathed... Good luck.

Comment

I had paid off my Kohl's card about a month or so before filing. It only had about 40.00 balance, so I figured why not do it and see if it would survive the BK. So the card went into the filing with a zero balance and they closed the card almost immediately. However it's making more sense now, I never realized that Chase was involved with Kohls. I had 3 Chase Credit cards with rather large balances which were part of the BK.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X