No announcement yet.

about 4 months to ch 7...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang in there old. Be sure to do your DV letter at the last minute.like day 29 and send certified receipt. As I told you, I waited till the last minute and it did delay a few weeks. Till they provide, get to court, you get served and etc. it can be delayed some. If you do get the summons, respond on the last day of the 20 days alloted, will delay more since a hearing will need scheduled and etc. You will lose but this might stretch it out until August for you.

Feel your pain, been there. I hope I feel much better after 341 Monday...we will see, LOL. Thoughts are with you, keep fighting!!!
    Filed CH 7 4/15/11
    341 5/23/11
    DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

You can probably buy some time by actually retaining an attorney and telling your creditors that you have retained an attorney and are preparing a bankruptcy petition.

Comment

Just file an answer if they sued, it will give you enough time until you ready to file.
        good luck

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinepa View Post
          Hang in there old. Be sure to do your DV letter at the last minute.like day 29 and send certified receipt. As I told you, I waited till the last minute and it did delay a few weeks. Till they provide, get to court, you get served and etc. it can be delayed some. If you do get the summons, respond on the last day of the 20 days alloted, will delay more since a hearing will need scheduled and etc. You will lose but this might stretch it out until August for you.

Feel your pain, been there. I hope I feel much better after 341 Monday...we will see, LOL. Thoughts are with you, keep fighting!!!
          Good luck first of all on your 341!!!!!!

And thank you - that sounds good to me - that sort of was my plan unless atty advises to do something else!!! I'll update this when I hear from atty...

Comment

Originally posted by msm859 View Post
            You can probably buy some time by actually retaining an attorney and telling your creditors that you have retained an attorney and are preparing a bankruptcy petition.
            I have the atty, and I hope to hear from atty on Mon to see what the advice is from there

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by chiwawa View Post
              Just file an answer if they sued, it will give you enough time until you ready to file.
              good luck
              THANKS!!!!! I hopefully just need the four months!

Comment

IamOld....I forgot to mention I/we also got a couple letters from Zwicker. I dv'd them, never heard from them after one or two letters. I think I called em and gave em our atty info which really dragged it out. I'd say iirc, from the time i got their letter to the time we filed, it was 15 plus months...so listen to peoples advice, drag it out. be ready to pull the trigger. it's almost like a game of chess, out thinking your opponent, and prepared for battle, lol. keep us updated
                Filed Ch 7. Jan 14th 2011. 341 Feb. 24th 2011. DISCHARGED April 26th 2011. Closed May 10th, 2011. Huge weight off our shoulders! Scores as of 5/14/11 : TU-639, EQ-642, EXP-602

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinepa View Post

Thanks and absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 747LUVR View Post
                    IamOld....I forgot to mention I/we also got a couple letters from Zwicker. I dv'd them, never heard from them after one or two letters. I think I called em and gave em our atty info which really dragged it out. I'd say iirc, from the time i got their letter to the time we filed, it was 15 plus months...so listen to peoples advice, drag it out. be ready to pull the trigger. it's almost like a game of chess, out thinking your opponent, and prepared for battle, lol. keep us updated
                    Hello! I think you are right...it is that isn't it...I think unless I hear something differently from atty, I will do the DV letter as teh last minute as possible AND then once/when I get something from that, send them to my atty...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X