Attorney Suggestions-southern district Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attorney Suggestions-southern district Florida

I'm not exactly sure what the rules are about this (my apologies if this is not allowed), but I am looking to file ch 7 in the southern district of Florida (Palm Beach County) and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good attorney who charges a fair rate. I recently met with a really good attorney, but at $3500, I just can't afford him. Please feel free to PM me with any suggestions. I had a horrible experience with a dismissed ch 13 last year, so I really want to get it right this time. Thanks!

That makes two of us looking for a good/fair priced attny in PBC. Fwiw i think $3500 seems steep. The guy i met two days was 2500/1500 13/7. But i have no way of telling if he is any good...how did you come to the conclusion yours was "really good" and was the consult free?

Comment

i got my florida atty...although middle district via the CCC people. they gave me a site you could look up approved by the US bk courts atty's! it was great, i just went down the list and interviewed 5 until i found the right fit.

i'm so sorry i don't have the site, however, i know CCC is now called something else...consumer credit counseling. i would go to this site....for the atty general's office to see about getting a list of recommended attys. in your area.

it was an excellent list that was actually attached to the US BK Federal site. so we felt fairly comfortable it was legitimate.

best of luck!!!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Please feel free to send your recommendations to aquabluesrq, and InOverHead via Private Message (PM).

Thanks and the very best wishes to you both!
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X