top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anything really happen between filing and 341?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anything really happen between filing and 341?

So, Im just over a month since filing, and have my 341 in 2 weeks from today....and was just looking at my (thankfully) so far boring PACER account. The only activity has been the boring initial filing stuff, and then the filing of motion to lift stay on my house and the subsequent withdrawal of that motion since I am in modification review (see my other posts).

Otherwise, zilch, zip, nada.....

Is that just normal? Or should I be glad there hasnt been any other "activity"? I assume any other activity couldnt be of the "good" kind, so Im treating it as no news is good news type thing.

I do have 2 cars, one of which Im surrendering...but no motion to lifts there or any requests to be noticed, or anything?

Is this pretty standard and will most of the stuff happen AFTER the 341? Even when I enter into the 60 day club I wont be quite as comfortable as most because I do have some potentially AP applicable charging activity. All over 90 days, but not too far behind there and some of it was cash advances....

Anyway, purpose of this post was just to see if it is normal for things to not really heat up (if they are going to) until after the 341?

Thanks!

i really don't think there is anything "normal"...other than most people from what i have read on this forum, just wait out their time for their 341's, patiently. (as possible).

however, with us, we were contacted on numerous occasions by the trustee's office for back up documents, questions, copies of this or that, to explain what happened here or there. BUT, ours was complex, and it was no asset 7 with deed transfers and a bunch of baggage to clear up. prior to our going to the 341, most all questions were already asked and answered so by the time we got there it was short and fairly sweet. i think we were not the norm though.

so, just sit tight, i know it's hard, but no news is good news at this point.
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X