Credit Report Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Report Source

I am a bankruptcy attorney and am looking for a source to obtain credit reports on my clients. I'm looking for an inexpensive, single fee per report - no monthly fees as my use will be limited. Can anyone recommend a source?

Google is your friend.....
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

I don't have a recommendation for that kind of source. But, for clients who haven't already received their free annual reports, you could have them download their own reports at https://www.annualcreditreport.com and give copies to you. I am pretty sure that in addition to printing the reports, they can save PDF versions.
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

There are many re-sellers that you can apply with. They will scrub you down completely and require a lot of your paperwork to ensure you have permissible purpose but there are many to choose from all with different price points. One we used was Credit Plus and I believe after that we may have used Advantage. I believe these re-sellers may only be for mortgage brokers but I hope that may help you out anyway and give you some keywords you could search on.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X