top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new record for wells fargo cc collection class...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new record for wells fargo cc collection class...?

I don't know if this is a new record - just want to share - SEVEN in the last three minutes.

Predictive "Auto-Dialer", aka Strategic Voice Messaging, uses a variety of patterns to attempt to locate the debtor. If it just hit you 7 times in the last 3 minutes, they were counting on you just getting home from work, running in the door and grabbing the phone.

Doesn't cost them anything if you don't answer.

Strategic Voice Messaging is an amazing tool...
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

To me, that should be against the law.

Comment

Originally posted by DYLAN150 View Post
        To me, that should be against the law.

It's only against the law if you have answered. Then, and only then, does it become harassment.
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

They still think their gonna get ya to pick up! Can't wait to see this nightmare you're in come to a halt in August.......hang in there!!!
          Filed CH 7 4/15/11
          341 5/23/11
          DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Thank you sunshinepa and everyone!!! Well it's Sept. I'm now 120 days past due for Wells Fargo...argh :-)

I hope NOT to have an eventful summer

Comment

You'll be ok. Sorry, last we pm'd, I thought it was August. Wells Fargo never came after me with lawsuit. Actually, they were still offering me settlements at 6 mos, and I have my mortgage with them. They are actually still letting me pay that online, only closed my cc account.

I'm a watching and waiting for ya to be free and clear. I have 37 days left........can't wait!
              Filed CH 7 4/15/11
              341 5/23/11
              DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

THANKS and best wishes to you as well!!!

Right now, my local credit union is the big worry... :-)
                Among other big worries....

Comment

Yikes, sorry to read that IamOld...that seems a bit excessive but I understand they are allowed to do as they are allowed to do....I would have ripped the phone out of the wall by now...my collection call process in the last eight months went from answering, to letting it go to voicemail, to turning off all ringers, to turning back the ringers and telling them all about the BK filing....good luck....and my fingers are crossed for the CU bit to work in your favor

Oh and congrats on over 1000 posts! LOL
                  Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (over 1000 posts? Must be my neurosis!)

Yeah, I just let voicemail take it...I get more nervous when they stop calling :-)

Comment

IamOld: holly smokes, over 1000 post's since Feb 2011? let's see, thats what 8 a day, that has got to be a record in its self. So now you hold two records. ( just joking with you)

Comment

Originally posted by DYLAN150 View Post
                        IamOld: holly smokes, over 1000 post's since Feb 2011? let's see, thats what 8 a day, that has got to be a record in its self. So now you hold two records. ( just joking with you)
                        HA!!!

I'm one of those people who sit at the PC all day at work :-)

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
                          I don't know if this is a new record - just want to share - SEVEN in the last three minutes.
                          What is the collection class? Who's teaching it?

I think you meant collection calls.

Anyways, you're right that collection agencies frequently use "robo-dialers" to bombard your phone with many calls a day, often with just a pre-recorded message asking you to call them back! And you're right, it is annoying as hell. When I first quit paying on all my unsecured debts (back in March of 2009) my cellphone was ringing off the hook with collection calls. However, since T-Mobile was also one of the creditors I quit paying (due to high over-minutes charges that I couldn't afford) eventually the phone got disconnected so now I don't get collection calls anymore.

Maybe that's what you need to do--get rid of your cellphone (or whatever phone you have that the creditors know about) and get a home phone with an unlisted number. As long as you never give your unlisted number to any creditor, collection agency, or application for credit, no one will ever call you about your alleged debts!

Comment

Originally posted by bcohen View Post
                            What is the collection class? Who's teaching it?

I think you meant collection calls.

Anyways, you're right that collection agencies frequently use "robo-dialers" to bombard your phone with many calls a day, often with just a pre-recorded message asking you to call them back! And you're right, it is annoying as hell. When I first quit paying on all my unsecured debts (back in March of 2009) my cellphone was ringing off the hook with collection calls. However, since T-Mobile was also one of the creditors I quit paying (due to high over-minutes charges that I couldn't afford) eventually the phone got disconnected so now I don't get collection calls anymore.

Maybe that's what you need to do--get rid of your cellphone (or whatever phone you have that the creditors know about) and get a home phone with an unlisted number. As long as you never give your unlisted number to any creditor, collection agency, or application for credit, no one will ever call you about your alleged debts!
                            Thanks bcohen!!!!

The thing is I've had my cellphone number for a LONG time and is actually needed for work...changing numbers would be problematic...don't mind the calls - kind of provides some intelligence...!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X