Not a moment to breathe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a moment to breathe!

Wow! Our bankruptcy JUST FINALLY closed August 10th, and the VERY NEXT DAY, our Notice of Default posted. So, I had exactly 24 hours of peace. LOL! The next (and final) step has arrived, and now we're on the foreclosure countdown. 3 months and 3 weeks in California, so we're planning to find a rental that we can move into December 1st. I guess the good news is that we'll have Christmas in our new home...
    --------------------------------------------
    As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness. ~Henry David Thoreau

Best wishes to you!!!! and your family!!!!!

Comment

ahhhh wantmypeace. i hope it comes soon for you. heaven knows you have had just about ENOUGH of all this!!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Yes, I hope so, too. It has been a very tough year. The good news is that my youngest son has returned to regular schooling, so I can concentrate on getting healthy. (I was homeschooling him because he has Tourette's Syndrome, and he was going through a particularly difficult patch last year.) So, I'm just trying to be positive and look at 2012 as the beginning of a much different year for us!
        As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness. ~Henry David Thoreau

Comment

wantmypeace, my best wishes to you!!!!! I was just "talking" with tobee about my "problems" - but your struggles put everything in perspective.

Again, my best wishes to you and your family!

Comment

Thanks!

I have to tell you, though, that when I look back over the past year, I see so many blessings. It just seems like sometimes what seems like the worst possible situation, the most painful circumstance, can turn out to be a blessing in disguise. I am learning that the rain is necessary for the flowers to grow...and God is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Wantmypeace View Post
              Thanks!

I have to tell you, though, that when I look back over the past year, I see so many blessings. It just seems like sometimes what seems like the worst possible situation, the most painful circumstance, can turn out to be a blessing in disguise. I am learning that the rain is necessary for the flowers to grow...and God is good.
              you have such a wonderful attitude. i think it's just not a situation that effects us, it's the way we handle it or view it, that makes all the difference!

you're so blessed to have that positive outlook, the world would certainly be a better place if more of us look at the cup as half full
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Tobee is so right - that is the way to go.

Because I don't even see the cup most of the time :-)

Again, all best wishes and blessings!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X