X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh.. Day 61

Waiting to file was stressful

Waiting for the 341 was super stressful

Day 61.. Not as stressful as waiting for the 341, but the impatience is killing me! I feel helpless, 'cause there is nothing I can do but wait and I want the results now!

Ahhh.. Just needed to vent.
    341 Date ~ July 6th, 2011 ~ Wish me luck

I know I feel the same way and I have about 18 days to go!

Comment

I know it's tough....my discharge came on day 63 I believe, it will come, hang in there Broke and Donnao!
      Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Been there, done that......LOL. Really, chill, it will be here soon! Keep busy and before you know it, you'll get the news!!!!
        Filed CH 7 4/15/11
        341 5/23/11
        DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Keep in mind that the 60 days that is so often quoted is not the day that your discharge is due; rather, it's the last day for creditors to object to your discharge. So the fact that your discharge doesn't come right on the 60th day doesn't mean that anything is wrong. It's not unusual at all for it to take 10 to 15 days for the order to actually get signed.
          Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

Same here. CH 7 in CA. Same 341 date as original poster, now on Day 67. Please update when you receive your discharge.

Comment

It's 5:00 in Froggerville. Join me and let's chill...........
              All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
              Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Everyone worries about the actual discharge, but, as MSBkAtty writes, it's the 60 day last day to file a complaint to determine dischargeability! Once that day passes, you're just waiting for the "official" paperwork.

So, congratulations on getting past the 60 day mark!
                Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X