Can you help me word a letter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you help me word a letter?

We have a dental bill that was discharged that we would like to pay. We want to continue our relationship with this dentist. I'd like to send a letter with the payment, but am unsure how to word it. Got any great ideas?

Dear Dr. Payne. Thank you for providing dental care for me (and my family) over the years. Please find, enclosed, payment for prior services rendered. I hope that we can continue our doctor-patient relationship and I look forward to making a future appointment with your practice.

Sincerely yours,

confusedinok
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Dear Dr. Drillsalot:

I am sure you received a notice of our bankruptcy filing. We hated to include your bill in our filing but we were required to list everyone to whom we owed any money.

We would, however; like to continue our relationship with your office. Now that our case has been discharged, we want to pay the money we owe you. With that being said, please find enclosed a check for our account balance of $500.00. We look forward to many years as your patients in the future.

Sincerely,
      Noe Cavities

Hope that helps!!
      Last edited by ValleYum; 09-20-2011, 01:10 PM.
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Dr. Drillsalot! Very funny stuff, but also a very nice letter.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thank you, kind sir!! I liked your letter very much as well!! I always try to add in humor anywhere that I can!!
          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Thank you! I think that sounds very nice.

Comment

Your doctor is going to love you. Perhaps you could get a free extra shot of nitrous while you're there (on the house of course!).
              All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
              Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X