Adding creditor after 341

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding creditor after 341

Wondering what the time limit is to file an ammendemnt and ADD a creditor?

Re: Right around my time of filing i wanted to lock in a cellphone contract as i knew bad credit would mean BIG deposits if i changed plans after BK.

I am/was with Tmobile on a Family plan. they offered a new deal for $99 unlimited talk/text/web. So the bill should have been around $118 or so with tax.

I did this so called upgrade over the phone. the process is to speak with a REP then they trnsfer you to an automated service, which only confirms you are entering into a contract - no details of what the contract terms/rate is.

They promised a free phone to be paid in advance, then a credit on the bill.

Well i never saw the credit and the monthly charge was $169. I called to find out WTF and got to nowhere. Transferred to Loyalty - Got nowhere.

They directed me to a contract revirew dept, which i have been dealing with. My contention is the CS rep entered me into the wrong plan - They will hear nothing of it. They say i am locked into this new contract for the next 2 years nearly now!

After 3 attempts their last response is not to contact them any further on the matter - case close and they will not reply to anything more on the subject! If i cancel it's $200 per line!

I am furiou over the situation and have no intention of fulfilling a contract i did not agree to. It sucks becuase i have had the same # since i first got a cellphone, and teh pay as you go plans around here have horrible coverage. I would prefer to stay with Tmobile, despite my hatred, but cannot becuase they are messing with me big time.

Any advise please? The ETF's have not been entered yet and the contract began a few days after i filed.

Originally posted by InOverHead View Post
    Any advise please? The ETF's have not been entered yet and the contract began a few days after i filed.
    Was the telephone conversation in which you entered into a new contract before or after your filing date?
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X