top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a blog that generated product...what do I do with it on my paperwork?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question I have a blog that generated product...what do I do with it on my paperwork?

Not sure where this question would go. I am filing pro se, I have the nolo book, and researching. But I'm concerned about how to treat my blogging activity. I own a new blog that's been running since July. I've been very successful in marketing to companies. I do receive products to review on a weekly basis. I do not make cash from my blog, and have not received any checks. I receive all different kinds of products to review. From food, books and hair supplies to vapor cigarettes and so much more.

I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with this. I assume it needs to be in my paperwork. I do not resell any of the items I receive. Books go on my book shelf or are gifted to a family member, and food items are eaten at our house.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by TomTea31; 11-15-2011, 03:43 PM.

Oh and we're way below median income...

Comment

If you don't generate income from it then I can't see them caring about it. What is the total sum of what the products you get worth on a weekly basis?
      Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Hmm not sure. I haven't kept track. I will start though. I want to say October was probably around $200. Nov has been a bit more.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X