How I feel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How I feel

I was so depressed at the begining of this. However I received my paper work today and wow I feel so good about this choice. Yes chap 13 but when I look at the debt that is gonna be gone in 5 years its worth it. My payment high but my car included and interest gonna be taken off. I am so glad that I did my research! I actually am anticipating my first payment. Go figure. So if your still thinking about it. Just do it, cause right now I feel pretty good.

:happydance: Good for you!!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

I'm happy you are fealing good about your 13!

I actually am anticipating my first payment. Go figure.
      I always look forward to making my monthly payment. At lunch time on payday on the 15th of the month, I take an envelope off my ever shrinking stack of "forever" postage envelopes pre-addressed to the trustee, take a walk to the post office, get a money order, drop it in the mail, then go next door to my favorite deli and order "The Italian on a hard roll, East Coast Style." Yummy!

Your post reminded me to do my other satisfying monthly BK ritual: Logging onto 13datacenter.com to see that my payment has been posted. Payment number 20 of 60 received on time. Hey, I'm a third of the way done!
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

It is such a relief for us too! Our payment is high also, but in reality it includes our 2 car payments. If you subtract those out we are adding in less then another $200/month. It is such a weight lifted from us now and we are only 5 months into our plan. We actually have money left at the end of the month instead of being in the negative.

Comment

I look forward to making my payment each month as well. Another one subtracted off the total feels so good each month.
          Filed Chapter 13 on 2-28-10. 341 completed 4/14/10. Confirmed 5/14/10. Lien strip granted 2/2/11
          0% payback to unsecured creditors, 56 payments down, 4 to go....

Comment

So happy for you. I cannot wait to file and get started.

Lynn

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X