Feeling so much better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling so much better

Just wanted to thank everyone here for their words of wisdom. We filed 13 yesterday. I feel guilty for feeling better. Not sure if that correct or not, but thats the best way to describe it. I understand we still have a long road ahead, but i feel like we have taken a step in the right direction!

Best of luck on the road ahead!...hopefully we will be there soon, too
    9/15/08 First meeting with atty;10/30/08 Retainer/filing fee paid; 11/4/08 Signing day;11/11/08 Filing Day; 12/11/08 341 @ 830am..went FAST...hello 60 Day Club 2/18/09 DISCHARGE !! 2/23/09 CLOSED

Comment

Congratualtions on a big step, once we filed our 13, our quality of life was so much better. The stress in our lives finally left, and now, four years in, we're almost paid off, we dream every day of the things we will do with our lives and no longer dread the next phone call. Hold in there, it's a long road yet, but the end of it is going to feel so good.

Also, no guilt, you're repaying as much as you can to your means, there's no reason to feel bad.

Comment

First step to freedom and a new start. Pleased for you. Welcome BTW. 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Don't feel guilty about feeling better. It's evidence that you made the right decision and have a livable plan. It really does take a load off!
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Me tooo sigh

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X