Pacer login question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer login question

I haven't been on Pacer for a very long time but have found myself in a situation where I need to log in to view a few documents. I can request a new password on Pacer but it asks for my account # as well. Is the Pacer account # the same as bk case #'s? I honestly can't remember.
    Filed Chapter 7 April 29th, 2010
    341 June 1st, 2010
    Report of No Distribution June 2nd, 2010
    Discharged and Closed 8/10/2010

Sorry... you said that you are trying to recover your password. The account id is equivalent to your PACER "username".
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Sorry I wasn't very clear. I no longer have my username or password. On the request a new password page on Pacer it asks for the account # and email address. I don't know my account # and was wondering if it would be my case#.
      341 June 1st, 2010

Comment

I'm pretty sure its not your case # - because even people who never filed can have a PACER account. And they would not have a case #. I vaguely recall that mine (haven't used it in ages) was letters & #s. Its probably tracked by SS#, so if there is a # to call you can probably talk to someone to help you figure it out.
        ~Staci
        Not an attorney, and never played one on tv. My responses are based on my own experiences & personal opinions.)

Comment

Thank you Stacy, that's helps a lot!
          341 June 1st, 2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X