top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Househole items hubby's worried...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Househole items hubby's worried...........

that they will come into your home and look over everything we have and if we forgot a lamp or something else they will zap us and what about the stuff we are storing for our children does that count? We live in Pa

Pam

Not gonna happen.
    Breathe, I know it's stressful. But these are NOT to worry about unless you have something truly rare and valuable. Is the lamp an original one of a kind Tiffany? If not, no worries.
    Only in FL middle are they getting crazy about this kind of stuff.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

If you are storing property for your children, there is a place on your statement of financial affairs to say so. Be sure to tell your attorney about it.

And keepsmiling is right, nobody is going to come to your home. Even if they did, as long as you are honest on your petition, there is nothing to worry about.
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Pam, I'm also in PA, no one is going to look at your stuff, also use flea market prices.
        Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Originally posted by keepsmiling View Post
          Not gonna happen.
          Breathe, I know it's stressful. But these are NOT to worry about unless you have something truly rare and valuable. Is the lamp an original one of a kind Tiffany? If not, no worries.
          Only in FL middle are they getting crazy about this kind of stuff.

No way just a regular lamp

Comment

Originally posted by jange View Post
            Pam, I'm also in PA, no one is going to look at your stuff, also use flea market prices.

Thanks we are just starting this process

Comment

To my best knowledge, the only place where a trustee sends an appraiser to the home, or may send an inspector, are some parts of the more southerly parts of the Florida Middle District. I have not read of these happening anywhere else.

Good wishes to you.

Remember to price everything at 'yard sale' prices--and while you're at it, consider that you are on the last day of your sale, it is after 12 noon, and you are marking everything down to get rid of it.
              "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X