No announcement yet.

Suze Orman Recommends Bankrupting Retiree – Without The Benefits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Tobee you are sweet but it ain't nuttin' but a thang!

The site is called Let Me Google That For You at www.lmgtfy.com

At that site, you just type in your Google query and then click the search button (just like on regular Google) and then this site provides you with a link to post that will take you back to your query. When you click on the link you see the animation of your search. AFAIK, it is just a 'script' that the site provides - but I think it is kind of fun to watch!

The "Click Here!" thing is just taking the web address and making a 'word link' out of it.

Happy Hump Day to You and Everyone!!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Originally posted by despritfreya View Post
      For years I have been saying that this lady is an idiot. ("Student loans are never dischargeable" - come on - she apparently does not know how to read or think). One of the most irresponsible "celebrities" ever and it is such a shame that organizations like PBS give her a voice. She makes millions off of selling her books and seminars and, that, to me, is nothing more than running a “legal” con-game.

Someone should forward this link to her so that she can see what we really think. . . not that it matters since she is making a mint off of the ignorance of others.

Des.
      Stuff like that just makes me sick. It just feeds into all the ignorance out there. I was visiting my relatives last week, and I don't know how it came up, but somebody commented about student loans, about how "these people" just defer them forever.

Comment

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
        LOL Tobee you are sweet but it ain't nuttin' but a thang!

The site is called Let Me Google That For You at www.lmgtfy.com

At that site, you just type in your Google query and then click the search button (just like on regular Google) and then this site provides you with a link to post that will take you back to your query. When you click on the link you see the animation of your search. AFAIK, it is just a 'script' that the site provides - but I think it is kind of fun to watch!

The "Click Here!" thing is just taking the web address and making a 'word link' out of it.

Happy Hump Day to You and Everyone!!

oh Valle, you should say that! i am so impressed, and i'd like to leave it that way ROFL!!
        8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I'm in agreement, Suzie Orman is an idiot. I've never cared for her. I've always thought her articles were common knowledge anyway and what do you do when you are already doing all of her advice and still can't make it. I sent her an email once asking that, never did get a reply.

Comment

I still like her a lot better than Dave Ramsay, though! But I do feel like much of her is hollow as she even said in a seminar that she was just given $50K by a businessman who felt sorry for her when she had a bad day back when she was a waitress in Oakland. If I had $50K to just invest, I'd probably do all right in the end too! Phbt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X