No Bank Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question No Bank Accounts

Many commenting to the need for bank statements and such. I had to stop paying many of my loans back in 2008. I do have a couple judgements. But my bank account was closed because of an overdraft through an auto payment I forgot to stop. I was turned into to Check Systems, and was never able to get another bank account. So have been without any bank account for 4 years now.

Is this going to be an issue?

Originally posted by fatty View Post
    Many commenting to the need for bank statements and such. I had to stop paying many of my loans back in 2008. I do have a couple judgements. But my bank account was closed because of an overdraft through an auto payment I forgot to stop. I was turned into to Check Systems, and was never able to get another bank account. So have been without any bank account for 4 years now.

Is this going to be an issue?
    No, it's not an issue. At least it hasn't been with my trustees. You don't have to produce bank statements if you didn't have an account during the time period for which they request statements.
    Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Fatty

Once you receive your discharge papers you can forward to Chexsystem and they will remove the overcharge listed on your report due to it being discharged via a BK. This will allow you open a new account with a bank that uses Chexsystem.

Good luck with everything.
        Filed Pro Se: 11.12.2010 ~ 341: 1.12.2011 ~ Discharged: 3.9.2011 ~ Officially an Asset Case: 3.30.2011 ~ Last Day to File Asset Claim: 6.28.2011 ~ Trustee Final Report: 8.1.2011 ~ Asset Distribution: 8.31.2011 ~ Case Close: 11.15.2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X