Transfer money to joint account that is not disclosed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Transfer money to joint account that is not disclosed

I am not sure who uses this forum but if anyone knows the legality off not disclosing joint accounts and if there is a problem with the transfer off $60,000+ to the joint account for the last three years.

also how much problem someone would be in if they underestimated their income by at least $35v,000 per year.

Seriously? Look up bankruptcy fraud.
    8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
    11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

Disclose EVERYTHING. All bank accounts, etc. To NOT do so on purpose, constitutes 'Fraud' on your part.

You MAY be able to get away with one 'mistake', but it will not fly with the amount you are talking about. Do not try it.

Also, if you insist on trying to continue conversation about this course of action, you will be banned. BKForum does not condone any type of criminal activity. Please see the forum rules:

Thank you.
      AC
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Excuse me but I did not do what I am talking about. I pulled my ex-wife bankruptcy and that is what she did and more. She did get away with it. In the bank accounts she got away with it by clarifying that they were none joint accounts.
        In a bankruptcy do you need to provide the trustee with bank statements?

Comment

Originally posted by intervolved View Post
          Excuse me but I did not do what I am talking about. I pulled my ex-wife bankruptcy and that is what she did and more. She did get away with it. In the bank accounts she got away with it by clarifying that they were none joint accounts.
          In a bankruptcy do you need to provide the trustee with bank statements?
          Yes you need to provide bank statement. We had to for the prior six months and if your ex wife did what you say she did that is fraud

Comment

Bankruptcy Fraud is also Perjury hand in hand. Not only is it a Felony, but it is a Federal crime. Lots 'O luck on that one if she did this. 'Hub
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by pamkev View Post
              Yes you need to provide bank statement. We had to for the prior six months and if your ex wife did what you say she did that is fraud
              I guess the trustee missed it then. once I get the 7 bankaccount information back in two weeks I will be able to to the extent off the fraud. The subpoena should be executed by then! justice!

Comment

intervolved: If what you say is true, contact her trustee and report it. You need to have proof.

There are many disgruntled exes, as well as plain old enemies, that will dredge up and report anonymous crap to the trustee. You need to provide substantial proof.

Comment

BTW, I hope I am wrong here, but I see two questions......... One is about transfers, the other about not declaring proper employment records. Then, on top of this, "an ex-wife"?

This rings badly in my ears. Why are you now interested in an ex-wife's bankruptcy if you were not included? I've been around enough now to feel a fallacy. Please explain a time line to us if you wish us to help you. We will not aid or abet.

Are you divorced? How long? Why are you interested in her problems if you are not involved? 'Hub
                  If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

I have contacted the trustee. I am waiting on the subpoenas to return so I will have further proof. She took me for $400,000. I might be disgruntled and I know I have some proof but I am just making I have enough for them to proceed. I am getting all credit cards, banks, etc....

Comment

I have contacted the trustee. I am waiting on the subpoenas to return so I will have further proof. She took me for $400,000. I might be disgruntled and I know I have some proof but I am just making I have enough for them to proceed. I am getting all credit cards, banks, etc....
                      I believe you have grounds in an Adversary Procedure. This is a lawsuit within the bankruptcy. Refer to some of our "stickies". You may be able to sue her there and stifle her liquidation in C7. 'Hub

Comment

Another thought: If she took you for 400K, and you are worried about 63K transfer, how is she hiding this amount of funds? Still amazed. 'Hub

Comment

We need a little more info. Is the ex-wife currently in a BK? If so, which Chapter? From what you have said, it sounds like a Ch7. But really, we need more info to properly advise....

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
                            We need a little more info. Is the ex-wife currently in a BK? If so, which Chapter? From what you have said, it sounds like a Ch7. But really, we need more info to properly advise....
                            The $400,000 does not relate to the bankruptcy. It is a separate item unrelated. The chapter is 7.

I am just looking at this because she is did fraud on my divorce case and is doing it again on the modification of alimony. The difference is now is I do not have an attorney and I am doing the legwork that I asked my attorney to do the last time (cost me $50,000 to get no where). I at least now have her with the lies to the bankruptcy court and in the civil court. I am just trying to over-prove my case. My sister in-law who is a cop always tells me to get more evidence that is needed in-case they throw out some of the evidence...

Adversary Procedure? Her bankruptcy was completed early this year. I will look at that but I really doubt I can get any of my money back. I am just trying to stop the threats of jail time and attorney fees. I lost my job and they are trying to scare me for non payment of alimony. I am/was not trying to be mean but I need to stop her and her lawyer some how.

Once I get a job again I just need to have enough money to pay by bills. I hate not being able to go on vacation, buy some toys, etc.

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate the responses.

Comment

I hate not being able to go on vacation, buy some toys, etc.

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate the responses.
                              You probably won't like this response, but once out of BK, and with this economy the way it is, toys and vacations will be a thing of the past--unless you can scrimp and save.

I am 59 years old and not been able to get FT employment since September 2007, though I have tried. Fortunately my PT employment has been very generous, but I cannot count on it.

I am buying baby clothes at yard sales, and am putting the clean ones in consignment shops trying to get a few extra dollars. I also pick up aluminum cans on the side of the road, and bring them into the scrappers....

I wish I could be more 'upbeat' and positive, but right now, this is the way it is....
                              Last edited by AngelinaCat; 08-12-2012, 06:39 PM. Reason: Added the middle paragraph.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X