top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a "coupon code" for freshstarttoday (pre discharge credit course)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Anyone have a "coupon code" for freshstarttoday (pre discharge credit course)?

Hello! Moderators, I apologize ahead of time for the duplicate post. I posted this question as a reply in the Ch7 section; but it was part of a stickie so I wasn't sure whether people would see it.

Anyone have a "coupon code" for the freshstarttoday online course? We thought we paid for both courses to get the discount; but apparently we didn't (must've been from the stress of filing, etc). Called them but they said some people have the codes but they didn't have any they could give us. Just trying to save a few $ if possible. TIA for any help!

hope that helps

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Thank you keepsmiling. Just went to the site and it said "sorry there is no coupon for this merchant" Oh well. I appreciate you trying to help us. Thank you!

Comment

$59 COMBINED COST FOR BOTH THE CREDIT COUNSELING AND DEBTOR EDUCATION CLASSES!
        SFTPromoM59-- code

That's what shows for me. I don't know if it's the best deal though.
        Good luck.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Thanks again! So sweet of you to try to help! That's the "deal" I thought I originally paid for but guess I didn't So, paid $30 for first course and need to pay $49 for next course. Oh well...gotta get it done. Thanks again so much for trying for us!

Comment

Have you looked into cheaper post-filing courses? I've seen a $9 one, although you and your spouse have to take it separately - but it would only be $18. There's another place that has it for $9.95 called DebtorEdu and it says on their site, "You and your spouse can register and take the debtor education course together or separately." There might be some that are even cheaper. You'd have to make sure they're approved in your state, though (which I'm sure you already know).

Comment

Thank you! We went ahead and paid the $49 for both of us to take jointly But, it's done and we have our certificates; si, it's at least one other thing done. hank you though!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X