Insurance bill post forclosure IIB house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insurance bill post forclosure IIB house

Yesterday, Wells sent me a $5000 bill for liability insurance on a house I don't even own anymore? My wife and I are still laughing at it. I am tempted to send them a thank you card for making our day. We can't figure what they are thinking. Apparently it took them a year, A bankruptcy, foreclosure and 2 attempts to DIL, to figure we were no longer carrying insurance on the dump.
    Chapter 7
    Filed, 12/21/2010
    Discharged, 03/30/2011

unreal!! they are really hitting rock bottom!
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Wait, so they sent you a bill for insurance for the time before you foreclosed? I assume the foreclosure occurred already? So what happens now? Can they sue you for the amount?
      10/27/11 - Filed Ch13 ------ 2/27/12 - Conversion to Non-Consumer Ch7 ----6/11/12 - Discharged!

Comment

Nope, The insurance effective date on the form is after the date they foreclosed. They can't do anything. I don't even think they are supposed to be sending me bills. It is just a matter of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. Or they do know and hope we are dumb enough to be scared by there tactics.

Anytime I have talked to them before the foreclosure they couldn't seem to grasp that not only were we not going to give them another dime, But we wanted them to take the house. I couldn't grasp why they couldn't comprehend that, and still can't.

We are still getting collection notices and calls from our second, Soon enough Ill have enough to file suite and make some extra dough.
        Last edited by etechjc; 01-10-2012, 09:05 AM.
        Chapter 7
        Filed, 12/21/2010
        Discharged, 03/30/2011

Comment

"We are still getting collection notices and calls from our second, Soon enough Ill have enough to file suite and make some extra dough."

Yup - I was just going to say this. Good for you. Go get them!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X