SOFA question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOFA question!

Hello! I live in California and am in the process of filing ch 7 without an attorney. I am married, filing individually for debts that are only in my name from before I got married. I am currently a stay at home mom and have been since 03/2012.

Here's my question: on the statement of financial affairs it asks for employment income in question one but only says to add spouses information for ch 12 & 13. Since I'm filing ch 7 married as individual and have zero income to my name, do I just check the none box?

TYIA!!

Hello! I live in California and am in the process of filing ch 7 without an attorney. I am married, filing individually for debts that are only in my name from before I got married. I am currently a stay at home mom and have been since 03/2012.

Here's my question: on the statement of financial affairs it asks for employment income in question one but only says to add spouses information for ch 12 & 13. Since I'm filing ch 7 married as individual and have zero income to my name, do I just check the none box?

TYIA!!

Comment

Follow the form's instructions exactly. Don't over think things.
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

slykandi, to avoid confusion, please do not post the same question twice. I have merged your two threads.
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X