Form to reschedule 341?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Form to reschedule 341?

Is there a form to file when requesting to reschedule your 341 meeting? Or do you submit this request directly to the trustee? In my research I see other courts have a form, some say contact trustee but my specific court comes up with no info (Central California).
    Teacher Momma

TeacherMomma to reschedule a 341 Meeting you should contact the Trustee to see if they can reschedule. It is unlikely to reschedule this way since all creditors were put on notice of a particular time/date just as you have been. The Trustee will likely be amendable to a reschedule if it's for a really good reason such as illness, death, incapacity, military service, etc.

Some district Trustees will only allow a change via a Motion to Reschedule 341 Meeting and the judge must grant such motion. If you are unsure of the procedure for this, try the Clerk's office and ask to speak with a case manager. Ask a procedural question about how to reschedule a 341 Meeting in that district. You may also need to ask the Trustee's office the same procedural question.

Good luck.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X