Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!

This whole undertaking has been surreal. I've had my moments of anxiety...I am prone to worrying and overthinking things to an annoying degree...but on the whole, I've been very calm and sure about my decision to file chapter 7. (Pro Se, no less!) In the end, everything felt very anticlimactic. Everything I stressed about ended up being a non-problem. These last 61 days have gone in a flash. I didn't even remember until today that it has been 61 days since my 341 meeting! (While in the middle of the grocery store, no less! Ha ha!) After going to bed I decided to take a quick peek at my case status on Pacer and saw that I have been discharged. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I am so glad I found this forum and NOLO's guidebook. Both have been indispensable!

Filed Ch. 7 (Pro Se) - 12/28/18; 341 Meeting - 1/29/19; Report of No Distribution - 2/7/2019; Reaffirmation Hearing - 3/6/19; Discharged - 4/2/2019!

Congratulations. It's always great to read about a Pro Se discharge. I wish you the best with your "fresh" start!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

I am not an attorney. Any advice provided is not legal advice.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X