i need help with schedule F! Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeBankrupt33 View Post
    I think so. All my creditors were in alphabetic order and all the collection agencies were listed below the original creditor. I never had any problems with it.

I did, however, list all of the creditors and collection agencies in alphabetic order on my creditors matrix.
    ok that will be simple enough... thanks once again i just want to make sure i have all of my paper work correct before i file, i dont need any hold ups!

Comment

thanks to all for all of the help thus far, you all have helped a lot.

I do have another question tho, on the schedule f i have 7 continutation pages and it says subtotal on them do i need to just subtotal for that page or should i keep a rolling tab until i get to the last page so should i put $123 for subtotal on page one and then $456 on page two or should i put $579 ($123(page 1)+$456(page 2)) in the subtotal line on page 2?

thanks for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by suthernkumfe View Post
        thanks to all for all of the help thus far, you all have helped a lot.

I do have another question tho, on the schedule f i have 7 continutation pages and it says subtotal on them do i need to just subtotal for that page or should i keep a rolling tab until i get to the last page so should i put $123 for subtotal on page one and then $456 on page two or should i put $579 ($123(page 1)+$456(page 2)) in the subtotal line on page 2?

thanks for the help!
        Yes, each "page" (except for the last page) gets a subtotal just for that page. Then you add them on the final page, togather.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
          Yes, each "page" (except for the last page) gets a subtotal just for that page. Then you add them on the final page, togather.
          ok that is what i did, thanks i will be finished with all of my paper work so one more look over and then i will be going to the court house next week to file so thanks i will keep everyone posted on how it goes!

Comment

I want to make sure these are listed correctly? I am 90 days pass due on these credit card payments but have not gotten any collections notices as of today. Student loan is in deferment.

SCHEDULE F - CREDITORS HOLDING UNSECURED NON-PRIORITY CLAIMS
            1. Wells Fargo $999
            2. Discover $999
            3. Citi #1234 $999
            4. Citi #5678 $999
            5. Student loan $999

What do I put under this category? DATE CLAIM WAS INCURRED AND CONSIDERATION FOR CLAIM. IF CLAIM IS SUBJECT TO SETOFF, SO STATE.

Also, can you please clarify what these columns mean? If the claim is contingent, place an “X” in the column labeled “Contingent.” If the claim is unliquidated, place an “X” in the column labeled “Unliquidated.” If the claim is disputed, place an “X” in the column labeled “Disputed.” (You may need to place an “X” in more than one of these three columns

SCHEDULE G - EXECUTORY CONTRACTS AND UNEXPIRED LEASES
            1. Lease car ? Do I put the monthly payment OR the balance payoff amount?
            2. Timeshare ? Paid in full but I want to get rid of it. I can't afford the maintenance and taxes (appx $742) anymore. I'm not clear as what to put under the column:
            DESCRIPTION OF CONTRACT OR LEASE AND NATURE OF DEBTOR’S INTEREST. STATE WHETHER LEASE IS FOR NONRESIDENTIAL REAL PROPERTY. STATE CONTRACT
            NUMBER OF ANY GOVERNMENT CONTRACT

Thank you so much!
            Filed chp 7 pro se 1/9/12 341 meeting 2/14/12 Pass/Fail Means Test 2/28/12 Last day for Trustee or Creditor to object to my claims of personal property 3/14/12 Deadline for creditors to file AP 4/14/12

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X