Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

filed today!

hi to everyone...

I filed today here in middle georgia, pro se by the way! Wish me the best and i hope everything goes great!

Good luck! Fingers crossed everything will go smoothly for you and hopefully the time will fly by!

JAG
    Chapter 7 - Pro Se
    Filed: 08/10/09 --- 341 Meeting: 09/08/09
    Last Day for Objections: 11/09/09
    Discharged and Closed: 11/12/09

Comment

Originally posted by justagirl View Post
      Good luck! Fingers crossed everything will go smoothly for you and hopefully the time will fly by!

JAG
      thanks i think everything will be fine, not to difficult i dont have any assets except for my suv that i am going to keep. thanks once again!

Comment

Congratulations!

Which Chapter? 7 (Found it in another thread. Congratulations again)
        Last edited by justbroke; 07-01-2009, 04:58 PM.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

thanks for all of the help thus far...

i filed chapter 7 pro se 7/1/09, judge signed off on the application to waive the filing fee on 7/2/09, and my 341 meeting is set for 8/6/09 so it looks good so far!

thanks for all of the help!

Comment

Hope all goes well for you!

Comment

Originally posted by uuwwee View Post
              Hope all goes well for you!
              thanks, it should i hope!

Comment

i had my 431 meeting today and all went well. the trustee told me that i did a great job on my paperwork and even said that he wishes others would take time to do such a good job. but anyways they asked me a bunch of questions and then since i filed pro se he had another set of questions but all went well. he said someone else may call just to verify the questions that he asked me as far as the pro se goes but he doesnt think they will call.

also i got a letter in the mail today from someone that wants to be added to the matrix so he can be notified, whats up with that and how do i add him. he is a lawyer for a hospital i owe. any input on why he would want to be notified and how to add him?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X