Filling out the Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filling out the Forms

I am filing Ch 7 pro se and working on the forms I downloaded from the court, in the nolo book there is extra space on thier examples for things like personal property list. Is there a way I can make extra room on my forms? Should I just attached a detailed list if no room? I downloaded the acrobat trial so I can save and edit.

How did others here do it? Any help would be appreciated.
    Filed Ch 7 Pro Se - 9/5/2009
    341 - 10/26/09
    Discharge - 12/30/09
    Closed - 1/4/10

if you sumit additional information via "Continuation Sheets" for any Schedule, the continuation sheet needs to be in the proper form. Usually that just means having the proper header on the top of the sheet and the continuation sheets numbered.

Look through the forms on the Court website, that's where I found the form that shows you the proper way to do it.

Comment

Also, your personal property should be categorized. You don't need to list every piece of clothing, every type of furniture, toasters, bedspreads, sheets, etc, etc.

For example:

Miscellaneous Electronic Equipment (TV, VCR, Stereo, etc.)
      42" Plasma TV
      Miscellaneous Household Goods (Furniture, Pots/Pans, Bedding, ec.)
      Miscellaneous Media (CDs, books, movies, tapes, etc.)
      Miscellaneous Clothing
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X