Schedule F Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schedule F Question

I'm planning on filing my BR on Tuesday and I'm a bit confused about how to list the companies on my Schedule F.

I have multiple cc's that have been referred to collections and attorneys.
    Do I list all three (cc agency, collection agency and attorney) on my Schedule F or just the cc company? Do I list the amount owed all three times, even though it is only one debt?

Thanks for anything that will point me in the right direction.
    Filed: 09/18/09
    341: 10/28/09
    DISCHARGED!!!!:

List them all, but make sure the "duplicates" have the word "duplicate" somewhere in the "Date Claim was Incurred..." column. Also list the "duplicate" at $0.00 balance so as not to double count.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Oooo. I should have done that. I had up to 3 collection places for some of mine and I made sure to list them under one another, however, I did not put 'duplicate', I just made an arrow up to the one above it where the amount was, I hope that worked, things seem to be going ok and no one showed up at the 341. I know they all got a letter, because one of them keeps getting sent back as the wrong address. It's the 2nd of 3 collection places, but the original creditor received their letter.
      8-4-09 Filed pro se Chap 7 (I still can NOT believe I took that first step!:blink:)
      8-25-09 Approved to proceed in forma pauperis.:unsure:
      9-8-09 :dry:Trustee's Report of No Distribution.
      11-18-09 :yahoo: Discharged! :clapping:

Comment

Annie, that's fine. I think the intent of the arrow is to shoe that they are related. No worries!
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Oh good deal then, ty!
          8-4-09 Filed pro se Chap 7 (I still can NOT believe I took that first step!:blink:)
          8-25-09 Approved to proceed in forma pauperis.:unsure:
          9-8-09 :dry:Trustee's Report of No Distribution.
          11-18-09 :yahoo: Discharged! :clapping:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X