Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
    it depends on what State you live in!

Really?!?! The states allowing that should be ashamed of themselves. I wonder if I live in one of them? lol
    08.28.09 - Filed Chapter 7
    10.19.09 - 341 Meeting
    12.18.09 - Anticipating Discharge!!!
    12.21.09 - Discharged!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonathan View Post
      Really?!?! The states allowing that should be ashamed of themselves. I wonder if I live in one of them? lol
      I live in Florida and we have unlimited homestead protection!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

So I had my 341 meeting earlier today. It went well and wasn't as bad as I thought! With the exception of one couple, watching a few people go before me definitely helped calm my nerves. Also, my trustee was very nice and even seemed to want to help me out a little (Maybe because I'm pretty young and attorneyless). So glad I got her!

After the meeting I turned in my counseling certificate, so I guess now I just wait?

I was going to start a new thread to thank you all for your help, but I figured that may be a bit much.

THANK YOU!!!!
        10.19.09 - 341 Meeting
        12.21.09 - Discharged!!!

Comment

Last time

I know when I did mine back in 1999 my meeting lasted less then 5 minutes. But as like this time I only had credit card and car loan that was being involved and had no property and limited income. I am hoping that this time will be the same.

Comment

My bk was pretty simple as well. Credit cards and student loans. At the time using credit cards to cover the difference in cost between tuition + financial aid and living expenses seemed like a good idea...

Lesson learned though...
            10.19.09 - 341 Meeting
            12.21.09 - Discharged!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X