I had my 341, now what happens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had my 341, now what happens?

I had my 341 hearing last Wednesday and I know it takes 60 days to discharge, but what do I do in the meantime?

When the hearing ended the trustee just said okay thank you that's all I have for you.

I know I still have to complete the second education course and finish paying my fees. Do I need to check anything on the computer system before the
    28th of December, or do I just wait for the discharge to come through?

The trustee didn't indicate any problems, he also didn't indicate it would go through, so what do I do next?, can there still be problems?

Mine was a straight Chapter 7, I don't own a car or house so it should be fairly simple to process?!?

Thanks for taking the time to read this post!
    Filed: 09/18/09
    341: 10/28/09
    DISCHARGED!!!!:

Congrats, you are in the 60 day club. Aside from what you already mentioned (pay the fee and do the course) there is nothing you need to do. If anything were to happen, you would find out; a notice would be mailed to you.

Comment

Welcome to the sixty day club!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
        Welcome to the sixty day club!
        Thanks, I feel GREAT to be a member!
        Filed: 09/18/09
        341: 10/28/09
        DISCHARGED!!!!:

Comment

Originally posted by filingsoon View Post
          I had my 341 hearing last Wednesday and I know it takes 60 days to discharge, but what do I do in the meantime?

When the hearing ended the trustee just said okay thank you that's all I have for you.

I know I still have to complete the second education course and finish paying my fees.

My trustee treated me like a Dad talking to a slightly retarded kid.
          He made sure I understood to pay my fees off and also take the education class.
          Then he said I was free to go.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X