top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready to file on Monday, The Big first step is here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready to file on Monday, The Big first step is here!

I am ready to file next week, most of the paper work is done, just dotting the I's and crossing the T's. I put off filing for BK for Year and half because of the fear and now took me 2 weeks to do it with the help of this Forum and the NOLO book, Thanks to everybody's Postings.

I need clarification on couple of things, if somebody could help greatly appreciated.

1. In a previous Thread Annie4 mentioned
    The only mistakes I made were:
    Not adding a notarized letter verifying that I was a housewife and my income was $0.

Really, Do you need a notorized letter if you are not working and only income is spouse's.
    And can you explain how do you prove that to the notory?

2. What constitutes as current monthly income on Schedule I?
    Is it the average of 6 months or current monthly pay checks?

I read different from this some where else, so need clarification.

3. I have no secured property to report on Schedule D. But when I checked my credit report I found out one creditor got a judgement from a court from the state I used to live. This was personal creditor not a car loan or house. I am not aware of any lien either, do I need to list this in Schedule D or treat this as any other creditor?

Thanks for all the help everybody.

1. You don't need that to actually file. In the comments section of Schedule I, you can simply state your current employment status. But, the trustee may ask for such an affidavit, not really a big deal.

2. Just use the most recent month's pay stubs.

3. Treat like an unsecured creditor.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X