I have a headache.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a headache.

DH and I are working on our Schedules D-E-F and it's just... Original creditors on top of collection agencies on top of attorneys. So many dates and dollars. I think that's the most confusing thing...which date to use when you have multiple notices, and which $ figure when they change from OC to CA to the next CA.

Quick question...we have some small bills (dr. office, cable bill, cell bill, etc.) that are regular recurring expenses...do these need to be listed anywhere if they are outstanding (but not overdue) prior to filing, or can we just pay them as normal?

I'm sure I'll have more questions in the next day or two as I get this paperwork wrapped up...

No, you don't need to list those unless you actually want to. Please note that including a utility in a BK filing, will probably end up costing you a new deposit!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X