HELP, boxes are too small???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP, boxes are too small???

I can't believe how small the boxes are on the forms! I'm trying to complete my Schedule A form and add my address and its too long and won't fit in the predetermined box size.

Do I just continue onto the next box? How annoying
    Filed Pro Se- 12/15/2009
    341- 2/17/2010
    DISCHARGED- 3/18/2010

True, true, true. This really made me angry. On many forms, I left those spaces blank and filled them in later. I had a txt document where I listed every form and field that had to be filled in. This way, I was able to make sure the paperwork was completed when I was all done.

Comment

Make sure you abbreviate your address down to the smallest length.

123 West Main Street should be 123 W Main ST

Also, on Schedule A and the other Schedules, you actually utilize more than one line to describe something, not one line.
      Last edited by justbroke; 12-13-2009, 09:33 PM.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Also, check your district's rules for type size. On the schedules mine lets me go down to ten-point type.

Comment

Originally posted by ecsclb1724 View Post
          I can't believe how small the boxes are on the forms! I'm trying to complete my Schedule A form and add my address and its too long and won't fit in the predetermined box size.

Do I just continue onto the next box? How annoying
          I found that frustrating on my Schedule B....so on the actual form I put "see attached List" and of course put in the location....on the 'continuation' page, I put in the header ....name, case number, yada yada....and then listed the items for each section that I put "see attached" on....

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X