Happy Day. (I am so easily amused.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Day. (I am so easily amused.)

There were no changes to my case in Pacer today - nothing new since 12/22. YAY!

May I please have another? lol!

Congratulations!!!!!!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

So far... so good. My case still looks nice and quiet on PACER. I mailed my 2nd Plan payment today and after I got home, checked PACER and discovered that my Chapter 13 trustee was "terminated" today and now I have another guy assigned. I am guessing this is just normal course of events so far as trustees go. I am hoping that won't change anything as to where to mail payments and my 341 meeting on Wednesday. The address for payments was previously specified "Standing Chapter 13 Trustee" as the addressee. But I guess I will call tomorrow and find out for sure. I hope the new guy doesn't want anything different than the first guy asked for.

Comment

Well, keep at it! You're doing just fine.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement. I am getting some returned mail trickling in from having served my matrix. The stupid thing is, I used addresses that they used to correspond with ME. So how can these addresses be wrong? Whatever. I already know that I have to amend the matrix with updated addresses and re-serve the updated ones within 14 days after my 341 hearing. So that will be the next project.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X