top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 341 is tomorrow. (Little bit nervous.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 341 is tomorrow. (Little bit nervous.)

I saw in PACER yesterday that my chapter 13 trustee was "terminated" and I was assigned to a different gentleman. This, of course, was AFTER I returned from the post office from mailing my second Plan payment.

I emailed the trustee's office to ask if there is any change to a)where I mail my plan payments or b) the new trustee's document requirements or c) my 341 meeting.

She (the assistant) only responded "There is no change to your 341 meeting". I wonder if that witch could get any colder and less helpful?

And in my chapter 13 status, they of course are still showing my case pending dismissal on 1/13... even though the clerk's office told me that hearing was canceled because the Motion to Dismiss document was withdrawn by the trustee's office. I guess I need to make a point of talking to the trustee about all of this stuff tomorrow.

Yes, please stay on top of all the issues! Now, did the Trustee actually file a "Motion to Withdraw" for the dismissal? If not, you need to deal with that.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

This is what it says in PACER.

Filed & Entered: 12/22/2009
      Terminated: 12/22/2009
      Docket Text Chapter 13 Trustee's Motion to Dismiss and Setting Hearing

Docket Text Document Withdrawal

When I called the BK Clerk's office last week about this, she said that since it was withdrawn there will be no hearing.

Oh. It is also not showing up on the Deadlines/Hearings Report.

Comment

I'm in the process of double checking all my document copies that I have to take with me tomorrow. And making sure that I don't leave anything on the copier! Writing my list of questions....

Comment

Actually read the Withdrawl document!

Also, this means that the motion to dismiss was with drawn because it has a "terminated" date.

Terminated: 12/22/2009
          Docket Text Chapter 13 Trustee's Motion to Dismiss and Setting Hearing
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

The Withdrawal document says on it:

TRUSTEE’S WITHDRAWAL OF MOTION TO DISMISS AND SETTING HEARING

Comes Now, (the original), Chapter 13 Trustee, and files this his Withdrawal of the Motion to Dismiss and Setting Hearing:

Signed, Himself.

Comment

Awesome, so that's done.

Comment

Yes, it is. I mean it seems to be. The thing that concerns me is that the NEW trustee's web site (the guy I just got assigned to yesterday) has in big bold red letters across the top of my case on the Trustee web site (not PACER)

Motion to Dismiss Pending - 1/13/2010

So apparently this new guy didn't get the memo....

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X