No announcement yet.

A secured debt puzzlement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you're on point for everything. Your last paragraph would be your prayer for relief. I think you write just what you wrote above. Then make the standard claims in the prayer for relief that they are not a creditor under 501/502 and are not a creditor in standing to bring forth a claim.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

but but but... I have more argument to write yet. I know the very last paragraph of the whole thing should be the prayer for relief, but I mean that last point I am trying to make, that last paragraph is the one I am having trouble articulating.

:-)

Comment

You can always do what I do. The last argument is...

DEBTOR reserves the right to file additional objections to otherwise reduce, modify, disallow and/or expunge CLAIM.
        And, I usually end with (for Standing)...

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Oh. So I don't have to make EVERY point. I just have to make ENOUGH points. Gotcha. Thanks. ;-)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X