Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Questions about Schedules

HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME!!!! (PLEASE)

I don't have a lot of time to get my paperwork done because of a pending court case and I have a couple of questions that I need answered if possible.

If you have court cases against you which Schedule would I file them on?

What Schedule does the Department of Education as well as reposessions go on?

In terms I can understand on Schedule F it asks in the last column What does contingent, unliquidated, and disputed mean?

Last but not least...If a creditor is listed twice (same name but different address) do i need to put both of them on the Schedule F as well as the Creditor Matrix??

I would really appreciate any help I can get

In terms I can understand on Schedule F it asks in the last column What does contingent, unliquidated, and disputed mean?

This is the only one I need an answer too...I just don't understand what it means, and do I have to check one off if they don't apply to me?

Comment

"Contingent - the claim depends on some event that hasn't yet occurred and may never occur. For example, if you cosigned on a secured loan, you won't be liable unless the principal debtor defaults. Your liability as a cosigner is contingent upon the default.

Unliquidated - This means the debt may exist, but the exact amount hasn't been determined.

Disputed - A claim is disputed if you and the creditor do not agree about the existence or amount of the debt. "

Personally, I marked every single one of my debts as disputed. This is a CYA thing in case you need to file an objection to a claim later. I marked the others as I felt they applied or potentially could apply.

Comment

see, tiger is getting good at this.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by chriss7532 View Post
          If you have court cases against you which Schedule would I file them on?
          Probably they get mentioned somewhere on Form 7.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X