Summary of schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summary of schedules

Should I print and file shedules that I have no need for?

The summary of schedules seems to indicate that only the papers you have filed are to be noted....

I did. I just marked them N/A or put in $0 as appropriate. This just clarifies and helps to avoid any questions about them, along the lines of "did you forget to include it".

Comment

Same here. I wondered if the "attached yes/no" stuff was more about if you hadn't filed it yet, not that it was optional altogether.
      Last edited by mtbc; 03-28-2010, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Thanks, I have ready tons of posts from you 2 and your a great help!

Comment

Happy to help when I can... and happy to speculate or just cheer you on when I can't really help.

Comment

Originally posted by FoeHammer70 View Post
            Should I print and file shedules that I have no need for?
            Yes, every Schedule needs to be filed, so which Schedules are you asking about?

Always file a complete package or you will get a deficiency notice and could have your case dismissed because you are not in compliance with the rules/instructions.

For your assistance, this is how the schedules read...
            • Schedule A - If the debtor holds no interest in real property, write “None” under “Description and Location of Property."
            • Schedule B - If the debtor has no property in one or more of the categories, place an “x” in the appropriate position in the column labeled “None.”
            • Schedule C doesn't have any instructions, but I'd still list NONE under "Description of Property" just to be compliant.
            • Schedules D, E, F and G have a location to check if there are "no creditors" to list.
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X