No Distribution!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Distribution!

Yep, my Report of No Distribution just showed up on PACER. So, just waiting out my now 56 more days.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

I'm very happy for you! Glad that worked out so well after all you went through!

Comment

I just finished reading thru your blog - great material!....You have to be the KING of research. Congrats on your "No Distribution".

Comment

Wow. Wow. WOW!!

Great news!!

I thought you weren't going to become a PACER junkie. Looking forward to you kicking the addiction in 56 days!
        *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

I'm only up to $90 in PACER this quarter, but it is going to be well worth the research. I still have a couple of more hurdles to get through and I'm not letting my guard down. At least I can relax on the PACER stuff for now. Most of my PACER issue is that my full docket costs $0.64 each time I pull it up. Also, doing a "History/Document" search (by a range of Docket Entry Numbers doesn't return anything that isn't an actual document (like my Report of No Distribution, any fees, and anything else that doesn't have an attached document!). Oh well.

Plus, some sneaky creditor put in two $14K+ claims that are the same exact claim, signed by the same exact person, for the same exact credit card. Too bad for them that it's now, officially, a no asset case. I might just object just to get them in trouble.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Wonderful. (-: Once I had that report I think I checked no more than twice weekly!

Comment

Yay!!! Seeing that no distribution entry is a wonderful thing.

I saw mine on Feb. 21st and have religiously checked PACER every day since -- The end of my 60 days just can't get here soon enough for me.

I wonder if when it's all over, I'll still compulsively feel the need to login occasionally? :-)
              Filed Chapter 7 pro se: 1/12/10 341 held: 2/16/10 Discharged and Closed: 4/20/10
              Stopped Mortgage Pymts: 5/1/10 Moving to Rental: 7/2/10. Hoping Wells Fargo forecloses in 6 months tops

Comment

like always...You're the MAN
                This Forum is better than any lawyer I met.

Comment

Congratulations! Amazing how good it feels to be so broke....
                  All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                  Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Of all the people who have helped us, you certainly learned your "stuff" by "trial of fire". You will deserve that hamster dance for all you have gone through as well as all the useful advice. I guarantee it will be a super hamster dance for you, my friend. 'Hub and Mrs.
                    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Only 54 more days, but who is counting?

Comment

Quote by 'justbroke': ...." Plus, some sneaky creditor put in two $14K+ claims that are the same exact claim, signed by the same exact person, for the same exact credit card. Too bad for them that it's now, officially, a no asset case. I might just object just to get them in trouble."

I am confused by this, are you saying that this creditor put in for an 'adversarial' proceeding ?

Did you have the claims of this creditor listed on your filing ?

...just trying to understand what took place....THANK'S

Comment

Originally posted by OHBOY View Post
                          Originally posted by justbroke
                          Plus, some sneaky creditor put in two $14K+ claims that are the same exact claim, signed by the same exact person, for the same exact credit card. Too bad for them that it's now, officially, a no asset case. I might just object just to get them in trouble.
                          I am confused by this, are you saying that this creditor put in for an 'adversarial' proceeding ?
                          No, it was a claim, not a "complaint" or adversary proceeding (AP). They filed two claims, but it's moot. I'm a no asset case. However, I despise them now.

Comment

Hey JB, I just wanted to add my congrats to the mix.

And in case you'd forgotten, you are down to 53 days now....not that you're counting or anything.

I hope this is a very, very quiet 53 days.

Congrats again!
                            8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
                            11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X