Quarterly Pacer Bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quarterly Pacer Bill

Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be!

$46.96

I just got one for $0 but I know I've used it. That just means I'm still under $10?
    attorney consult and decided to file, 02/15/2010
    no-asset Chapter 7 filed, 03/11/2010
    341, 05/10/2010
    discharged, 07/13/2010

Comment

I appear to have run the query from hell one session back in Jan. $231.00.

All my other sessions were under a buck. I remember wanting to look at some of my trustee's cases. I do believe I bought the right to view them ALL.

Duh is me ;)
      Filed Chapter 7 pro se: 1/12/10 341 held: 2/16/10 Discharged and Closed: 4/20/10
      Stopped Mortgage Pymts: 5/1/10 Moving to Rental: 7/2/10. Hoping Wells Fargo forecloses in 6 months tops

Comment

All 2800 cases! Sorry for laughing. But thank you for sharing, you surely saved someone else from that mistake.
        attorney consult and decided to file, 02/15/2010
        no-asset Chapter 7 filed, 03/11/2010
        341, 05/10/2010
        discharged, 07/13/2010

Comment

Yeah, that's funny. I seem to remember telling somebody...to be sure to enter and query their own case number before requesting a court docket report.

Comment

My life just continues to be one big cautionary tale.
            Filed Chapter 7 pro se: 1/12/10 341 held: 2/16/10 Discharged and Closed: 4/20/10
            Stopped Mortgage Pymts: 5/1/10 Moving to Rental: 7/2/10. Hoping Wells Fargo forecloses in 6 months tops

Comment

Well, mine was $93.00 but I was doing a lot of research for my Conversion to Chapter 7. Also my Docket costs $0.64 each time I pull it up.
              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
              Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Yesterday at the BK Court, they told me I could not get onto PACER. Only lawyers could.

I said 'But I'm filing pro per'. So I am my own attorney. They said, no, lawyers are recorded under such and such statutes and rules, licenses, and whatnot, and I'm not. So I cannot get a PACER account. They said I could use this other system "CMS or whatever" available there at the courthouse.

Anyway, I'm not worried about it now. I just happened to glance at this thread.
                I'm taking a whole day off.

I don't know if or why I would need PACER. I expect no troubles through this. gf

Comment

Yes you can get on PACER. Everybody can get on PACER. You just have to open an account. It is great for seeing up to the minute events on your case. Well. Not really. But anything that was filed that day... depending on how long it takes them to scan it into the system. It's a convenient way to obtain copies at 8 cents per page, instead of waiting for notices to come in the mail. I like it.

My name is tigergem and I am a recovering PACER addict.

Comment

As tiger wrote, you can get into PACER. The Clerks in the Bankruptcy court, and rightfully so, equate PACER to CM/ECF. You can't get a full CM/ECF account, but you certainly can get the PACER equivalent read only account.

Just go to http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov to sign up! Always make sure that when logging in, you go to YOUR specific District's BANKRUPTCY site. Don't make a mistake like I did and use either your District's Website (Criminal) or some other State's CM/ECF (PACER) site.
                    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                      Don't make a mistake like I did and use either your District's Website (Criminal) or some other State's CM/ECF (PACER) site.
                      You didn't! Well. I guess it would be a happy moment to actually not find yourself there. lol.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X