Discharged and Closed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged and Closed!!!

My God that was beautiful to see on PACER just now! Longest 60 days of my life.

I need to thank everyone on this forum, but most notably JustBroke. JB, you are always so patient when dealing with people in full-on freakout like I was before filing...and then second-guessing everything afterward. You really put my mind at ease many times, and I hope you know how much all your assistance helped me with the whole pro se process.

Hmmmm...what to worry about now? hehe
    Filed Chapter 7 pro se: 1/12/10 341 held: 2/16/10 Discharged and Closed: 4/20/10
    Stopped Mortgage Pymts: 5/1/10 Moving to Rental: 7/2/10. Hoping Wells Fargo forecloses in 6 months tops

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Discharged AND Closed all at once--and pro se! Here's one for you:

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Fantastic!

Let me be the first to say, CONGRATULATIONS!!

I know the 'freak-out' mode. Not fun!

Celebrate! No worries.

About Just Broke, I can't agree more. However, with one small reservation. maybe two. First, his picture is not very clear. Secondly, his name is ambiguous as well. One doesn't know whether he 'just' became broke, whereas he had been wealthy before. [A temporal modifier-- e.g. the bus just came.] Or, whether that's all there is to say about him. E.g. I'm just a gardener, nothing more. So he's just broke, and there's that's all there is to say. [A diminutive modifier.] Or, for a bankrupt, he's a legal and lawful one, vs. an unjust one... The term is so ambiguous, one hasn't a clue.

So, happy for you. I'm back to working on filing now. gf.

Comment

wtg, tmoschetto! If you get really bored, you can hold me up for the next... ummm... 4 1/2 years lol.

Comment

Awesome tmoschetto! Just awesome!!! As you can see, we are all glad that you made it through. Personally, I'm happy that another pro se filer has made it through the system, and will now stay here on BKForum and help others -- hint, hint.

For the record, the "just" in JustBroke is not a temporal modifier. it does not designate a point in time. It was to humble myself as just someone else who is broke. As such, it's nothing to brag about.

I would use my real photo, but that would only scare the debtors trying to find solace in this place we call BKForum.
          Last edited by justbroke; 04-20-2010, 06:38 PM.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
            Awesome tmoschetto! Just awesome!!! As you can see, we are all glad that you made it through. Personally, I'm happy that another pro se filer has made it through the system, and will now stay here on BKForum and help others -- hint, hint.

For the record, the "just" in JustBroke is not a temporal modifier. it does not designate a point in time. It was to humble myself as just someone else who is broke. As such, it's nothing to brag about.

I would use my real photo, but that would only scare the debtors trying to find in this place we call BKForum.
            JB, I have to echo what "tmoschetto" said about your help. Broke is what I wish to be. I have never been happier as I have become very rich. Not in money as I had money (once). Values change. We are 'toughing it out' now all the time, but again, we are RICH.

The new start, if taken literally, and not lightly, will make a new and wealthy person out of you (generic for everyone).

Your photo would not be ugly. Check out my favorite girlfriend that 'albacore' puts up. Now it is a guy or.......a VERY ugly girl. I sure do miss his first girl picture. We had 'something' going but when I suggested she go onto facebook, the site went down for three days. Be seeing you. 'Hub
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

This is encouraging.

first of all, congrats
              this is very encouraging for me as i filed at the end of march, 3 weeks to the 341 metting, and im in full on freak out mode.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X