• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

supercalifragilisticexpeali- dicious?

Comment

You guys are too funny,

Thank you so much.

I'm sure that I will want to fashion a proper answer together with the help of my friend who is a Shakespearean author and poet (amongst other things (at 89)), and adores word-play. You really have made his day-- let's see what he comes up with.

For myself, I'm rather boring.
      -- I would question the meaning of the word "deletitious". Does this mean you have the nature of deleting things?
      -- I would also question the inference from 'not being real' to 'being fictitious"; if this is not a mere tautology (with 'fictitious' meaning 'not real'), then I doubt it's true.

But more to the point, in what sense do you think you're not real?

Thanks again, gf

Comment

Originally posted by Goldfish View Post
        But more to the point, in what sense do you think you're not real?
        "Asks the fish that thinks its also an insect."

Goldfish, bless your little heart. In what sense do you think you are a grasshopper?

Ooops. End of session for today.

Ok. Who's next on the pro se psycholicious analysish couch?

Comment

Oh Oh... raises hand... Me Me!
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

"Ok. Who's next on the pro se psycholicious analysish couch?"

Let's pry him with a margarita if that's not too syruptitious.

goldhopper

Comment

neglected to say: Not superitious, just itious, so deletitious.

Comment

So delicious!
                Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

We have... all of us... seriously lost it, haven't we??

jb, can you please answer my question on http://www.bkforum.com/showthread.php?t=58006? It's not an important question. Just a question.

Maybe it will help you feel real again. Feel free to take the grassfish with you. :-)

Comment

BTW I think I'm going to change my username/handle to "just-itious"

Comment

Update

Well, the adversary and I settled the complaint in my favor. I have filed a motion to end the adversary proceeding. This will probably wrap up my bankruptcy case and I'll see a case closing as early as this week. So far, though, the adversary is still open but I'm expecting that the Court will do something this week with it, since I have an appearance (preliminary hearing) on the matter next week.

This settlement actually occurred weeks ago but I'm trying to stay focused since the adversary isn't closed yet.

Comment

Well, I am happy that the settlement was in your favor, and here's hoping for a speedy end to the matter. What do you mean they are still "open"? Does that mean they haven't acknowledged your settlement to the court?

Comment

The court has a tickle date and hasn't considered the motion to dismiss yet. This is why the complaint and case is still open. I actually did pretty well with the settlement.

Comment

Keep on trucking. I am sure everything will turn out just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                              The court has a tickle date and hasn't considered the motion to dismiss yet. This is why the complaint and case is still open. I actually did pretty well with the settlement.
                              Ah ok. Thank you for the explanation. Congratulations on the settlement and here's to a speedy closing on your case!

Comment

Congrats JB. I never doubted you.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X