Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BK Stickers?

Hello,
    I have used this forum with great success in my BK prep. and it really gave me the confidence to go through the process solo, Thanks to all!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: I filed my BK in Chicago, April 2010, and they gave me 2 BK stickers with times, dates and a bar code.

Is there any place I should use those?
    I am required to mail my trustee 7 days before the 341 and wondered if I should send one to him?

Stickers! Cool! I love stickers!

I didn't get any stickers. How's come I didn't get any stickers?

They didn't send you any instructions with them?

Comment

I too have no idea what the stickers are for. Perhaps a courtesy for attorneys so they can put them on the case folder???
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Hey! I want a sticker too!
        03/25/10: filed BK13, 05/05/10: 341 completed,
        06/24/10: confirmed (7% to unsecured)

Comment

Good question...haven't seen that. Not sure about the barcode.

Comment

I'd ask the clerk or check local rules. Do those stickers reference a certain document? Maybe the want them used for any filings you make with the court. The barcode makes me think that they may have a more sophisticated filing system? Though I doubt it as all courts use EM/CMF (PACER for us non lawyers)
            4/14/2010 Filed Chp. 7 Pro Se :blink: 5/17/2010 341 Hearing :blush2: 5/17/2010 Trustee's Initial Report Filed :yahoo: 6/4/2010 Final Trustee Report of No Distribution :clapping: 8/2/2010 Reaffirmation Hearing (Approved) :clapping: 8/11/2010 Discharged!
            I am not an attorney. You should not consider any of my statements to be legal advice.

Comment

Cm/ecf
              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
              Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Oops. Thanks jb, don't know what I was thinking.
                4/14/2010 Filed Chp. 7 Pro Se :blink: 5/17/2010 341 Hearing :blush2: 5/17/2010 Trustee's Initial Report Filed :yahoo: 6/4/2010 Final Trustee Report of No Distribution :clapping: 8/2/2010 Reaffirmation Hearing (Approved) :clapping: 8/11/2010 Discharged!
                I am not an attorney. You should not consider any of my statements to be legal advice.

Comment

Most likely the Govmint sees the future and for faster bk service you just get in line get scanned, next checkout 341, next check out discharge handed to you then out the door to the car.
                  If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X