341 Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting

Our 341 meeting is in the morning. I'm so nervous! My hubby says there's nothing to worry about, but I just keep reading online about things that go wrong with people.

It's nothing to worry about. You'll probably find, as does 95% of the people, that it's quick and painless. The people with trouble are those that attempted to conceal things or had bad paperwork.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I agree with JB. i was all worreid too and ti turned out to be no big deal.

Comment

Well nothing was attempted to be consealed. They sent one letter about our paperwork and it was on the statement of financial affairs the company I used to prepare the documents had checked no for having paid no one in connection the case (DUH we paid them!). I sent in an amended schedule to them with the correct information (I'd had to change several things from this company however I missed this) with a short note stating that it was incorrect and that we apologize.

We haven't heard anything from the trustee or anyone since, except a form that we have to fill out and turn in today regarding the document preparation so I'm hoping that no news is good news.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X