Schedule C Total.....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schedule C Total.....?

MY schedule C doesn't have a box for TOTALS, should I write one in or just leave it as is?

Way I'm lookin at it is, they didnt put one and my writing sucks, plus I can always write it in later, so why not leave it as is opposed to the potential of needing to create another copy?

There isn't a total for exemptions.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

wow, good call, you're a genius! thanks lol.......I feel like I just asked, "whats the best way to drive to Hawaii?".....lol

Comment

Good news to share: Filed CH.7 : 4-5-10, 341 Meeting:5-25-10, Discharge 7-29-10. Thank you all, you have been a good support and information source. I will stay in touch.

Comment

lol bts! That's ok. I just tried to call my bk clerk to ask a procedural question and it's Saturday. DOH!

Comment

maybe it's contagious lol......i think im so consumed with not screwin up or having to make a lot of amendments, etc.....

Comment

Originally posted by avmarathe3 View Post
              Good news to share: Filed CH.7 : 4-5-10, 341 Meeting:5-25-10, Discharge 7-29-10. Thank you all, you have been a good support and information source. I will stay in touch.
              Congratulations!!!
              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
              Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by bts View Post
                maybe it's contagious lol......i think im so consumed with not screwin up or having to make a lot of amendments, etc.....
                I just think it's highly unfair that they get a day off when pro se people have questions. We don't get a day off!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X