WOOT! Trustee approves of my Motion to Modify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOT! Trustee approves of my Motion to Modify

No objection to my plan modification by my Trustee. Well. He actually filed an objection, I suppose because he has to, but he sent me an email and told me "good job" -- just fix this little detail and that one, and send me the order.

Awesome, way to go tiger!!!!
    Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
    AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

I think your Trustee likes you!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Oh! And I just saw that the judge sustained one of my claims objections, and dismissed the other one without prejudice because he wants more information. I don't know if I have exactly what he wants though, so I might have to let that one go. No big deal. It's unsecured.

Comment

GOOD FOR YOU!!....love to hear news like that.

Comment

Yeah, I was able to reduce my monthly payment and knock a couple of months off of my plan, after he issued his Recommendation Concerning Claims.

If the Trustee doesn't let me retain my earnings from the temp job I am starting in... 2 hours lol... I will be able to reduce my total months from 58 to 36, and I am pretty near done with the first year, so that won't be too bad. I am hoping he will let me retain earnings, but not counting on that happening. Either way, I win, though I think.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X