Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Home Stretch

Good day, one and all,

I filed pro se 30SEP08, and have been chugging merrily along for 2 years now. I have sufficient money saved such that I can pay off the balance of the Plan (100% to both secured and unsecured claims) in 2 weeks. I know that after I fork over to the Trustee the funds required to satisfy the Plan, I have to file the B 283 Support Certification form, but other than that, is there anything I have to do/file in order to get the discharge I should get? Oh, and I am in the Northern District of Georgia if that makes any difference at all. Thanks.

John
    Filed Chapter 13 pro se: 9/30/2008, 341 Meeting: 11/15/2008, Plan Approved: 1/6/2009, 100% of all claims paid: 10/19/2010. Trustee closed case: 11/5/10 DISCHARGED: 11/18/10

In some Districts, not sure of Georgia, you have to file a Motion to Discharge Debtor. Yes, you actually have to ask for one.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X