Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 Months!

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday I mailed off my 12th plan payment, although next month is actually my filing anniversary date.

In one year, I ....

successfully bifurcated a secured widget.

successfully objected to...(I forget how many) claims, many thousands of dollars.

successfully deferred one monthly payment to the satisfaction of the trustee.

modified my plan and lowered my payment and reduced my number of months from 60 to 58, despite a considerable (>100%) increase in income (fully divulged! No cheating!).

did it all Pro Se.

Many many thanks and big hugs to everyone on this forum who helped me along the way. I couldn't have done it without you. And here's to giving hope and encouragement to now and future Pro Se filers everywhere.

Congratulations again! I may love pro se, but I absolutely love a successful Chapter 13. Keep up the good work!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congratulations! That's awesome work you've done.
      Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X