Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does this mean????

Hey all--

I overnighted my petition to the courts. They filed it today. I checked pacer and noticed this "Automatic Dismissal Deadline per RA 316 due 1/24/2011" I can't find out what this means? Any help would be AWSOME!

Originally posted by dhamilton30 View Post
    I overnighted my petition to the courts. They filed it today. I checked pacer and noticed this "Automatic Dismissal Deadline per RA 316 due 1/24/2011" I can't find out what this means? Any help would be AWSOME!
    This is a TICKLER! It's to make sure that you are in compliance with 11 USC 521! Have you read 11 USC 521? It's basically that you have filed all the forms and required paystubs and tax returns within so many days. On 1/24/2011, the Clerk will get the tickle notice and will then enter another docket entry that you are either in compliance or not in compliance. You should probably review Rule.

(Note: an R.A. is from the Reform Act (BAPCPA) section 316. It's all about the documentation required.)
    Last edited by justbroke; 12-10-2010, 01:09 PM.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X