Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shed saga continues

Hi all,
    Pretty sure you're tired of hearing about my shed...believe me I'm tired of posting and asking questions about it!!
    I amended schedules and brought them to the court. I also mailed copies to trustee and Wells Fargo. Status went from unsecured to secured property. I stated that I was going to surrender it. Checked PACER and everything is going according to schedule.
    Today I get a letter from Wells Fargo saying that "We still do not know your client's intent reguarding our SECURED ACCOUNT." Wells Fargo was not at the creditors meeting or filed any objections. I have done what I'm supposed to do. Is this a scare tactic? Do I need to do anything else?
    Thanks once again for your help!

If you served your Statement of Intentions on Wells, with the intention to surrender, then you have nothing to do. It's in their court to take action (motion for relief from stay).
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X