How to research trustee reputation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to research trustee reputation?

My district is reported to have one trustee who is "not respectful" to debtors. Is there any way to find out who that trustee is? I have not been able to find this info just by googling it. Attorneys are obviously slow to make such a comment.

Has anyone found a way to research this?

I have found no way to do this. It's just the luck of the draw, since Chapter 7 Trustees are randomly assigned (basically a rotation). Do you particularly care? I feel that if you have prepared all your documentation correctly, and don't have any issues with assets or preferences, it doesn't matter who the Trustee is. Most of the Trustee problems happen because of paperwork.

As for the United States Trustee (UST), you always get the same UST for an entire region, so that will be consistent.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

True. I should be well prepared either way. Just want to know what I am in for.

Has anyone in Colorado had Dennis King as a trustee?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X